HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN OATMEAL SHOWER BAGS

It happens this same time every year…the weather starts to turn colder and my mind turns to oatmeal. Well my MIND doesn’t turn to oatmeal….my mind TURNS to oatmeal! lol.  Oh well….you know what I mean! :-)

I love oatmeal for breakfast on cold mornings!  This morning I made a bowl and added some of the Caramel Vanilla Creamer I made earlier this week and threw in a handful of roasted almonds. mmm.mmm.mmm.


I recently saw an idea for making Herbal Bath and Shower Bags at Tipnut.com and couldn’t wait to try making my own version using oatmeal. I love how oatmeal makes your skin feel after soaking in it, but it’s not always practical (or economical) to fill up the bathtub to get those benefits.

That’s where the BAG comes in. Just fill a small cloth bag with oatmeal, a little grated soap, and a few drops of your favorite essential oils and you have the benefits of an oatmeal bath that you can take into the shower with you! Plus, the cloth from the bag will provide a light scrubbing action to help clean and exfoliate your skin.



0 comentarii: