Homemade lip gloss

In the spirit of doing pretty much everything myself, regardless of added difficulty to my life, I also make my own lip gloss (though it really isn’t difficult at all). I’m well aware that you can purchase lip gloss made for pretty much any price you care to name, from a 99¢ Lip Smackers that smells like soda pop and candy, to north of the $50 mark with stuff that probably isn’t much different from the $5 stuff. Not that I’d know anything about $50 lip gloss other than what the packaging looks like.


homemade lip gloss

5g beeswax
12g coconut oil
33g castor oil
15g jojoba oil
5g kukuinut oil
2g vitamin E oil
5g vegetable glycerin
Essential oils of choice (I’d recommend spice or citrus based)
Micas, for colour (optional)

Source: http://www.humblebeeandme.com/homemade-lip-gloss/

0 comentarii: