GREEN TEA BODY SPRAY

Do you love green tea? It’s so good for you, but I just can’t seem to make myself drink it. Unless we’re talking Panera’s iced green tea. That I could chug all day! But I have a feeling there’s more than a little sugar in there. Sigh.

If you don’t want to drink your green tea, then here’s an idea – wear it! Green tea is chock full of antioxidants so you might as well put it to work repairing dry, sun-damaged skin when you need something cool on a hot summer day.

Every title for this sounds completely goofy I’ll admit. Body mist? Cooling spray? Whatever you want to call it, it feels great on your skin and smells awesome.


Supplies needed:

1 bag of green tea
Half of a cucumber
1 tablespoon aloe vera gel
Peppermint essential oil (optional)
Small spray bottle


0 comentarii: