Coral Lipstick

I first fell in love with the colour coral when I fell in love with the dinner dress from Titanic. The beautiful silk/taffeta under dress is a fantastic coral colour, and from there on out… love. It’s a fantastically flattering colour clothing and cosmetics. I love it in blushes and lip colour, and it’s great in eyeshadow if you have pinkish undertones (I don’t, so I end up looking like I have an eye infection if I put anything red near my eyes). Anyhow, this beautiful coral lipstick is fantastic. Great coverage, wonderfully smooth, and with a great pop of peppermint for freshness.


coral lipstick

4g beeswax
7g shea butter
4g cocoa butter
9g avocado oil
1g magnesium stearate

2 tsp red oxide
¼ tsp yellow
1/8 tsp oil-soluble titanium dioxide

6–8 drops peppermint essential oil


0 comentarii: